Tuesday 26 November 2013

“Don’t Fall A Victim”: Warning From Nkiru Sylvanus

Over and over again, Celebrities are being confronted with scammers using their names to dupe their fans. Even though so many of them have warned their fans through the media, some still fall victim of that.

Tuesday Night, 26 November,  Nollywood Actress Nkiru Sylvanus was also confronted with the same situation and she decided just like many other Celebs to warn her fans about scammers using her fake profile to dupe them.

Hear her:

“It has just gotten to my knowledge that some jobless fraudsters has been using my name on Facebook Nkeiruka Sylvanus to swindle innocent poor Nigerians, please disregard these people, know that I will be proud to associate with whatever project I embark on. One IRIA EHIS with a KEY STONE bank account num 6017544801 is not from me, and is not connected to me in any way. So stop giving him your hard-earned money. He is a dupe. Please help me share this information.”

When Diamond celebrities spoke with her on how she knew about the fraudster, she said it was a friend of hers that informed her.

” Someone close to a friend just called her to say she paid in 10k into that account for my new project, I was shocked. She also said the girl was asking when am I starting the project and all that, strange.”

“I feel terrible about this, people that genuinely love me and believe in me would have fallen. Am mad right now ”, she also told Delia Innoma.

Well you’ve heard her, be warned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment